torstai 10. huhtikuuta 2014

How can I make this to be English?

Is there a way to create a  YouTube /Google+ service, a service that would be the same but  with a different way that it is done as in a different language? As in Finnish and in English, or why not in Swedish?

I have not yet found a method to do it - especially using the same  gmail email address.
My first target area for ​​my videos is for Finland - not to mention the English language ​​in my same video blogs. I do like to separate those two.

I would like them to be different - I say it with same time - at the same time by the same person, by me. One in Finnish, and one in English, My target area for ​​my videos is in Finnland.
I like to have one more, separate to the English languages ​​in my videos. 
As it is, I like to have those to separate, I would like them to be different - And I say it - at the same time made by the same person. By using the same Google identification. One in Finnish, one in English, or what I like to use.

Why Google does not understand  this multi language issue? And for me it its hard to understand as the funders for the Google do speak also Hebrew and Russian.


So for me - as we go it is for you to find out if my videos if it is in Finnish or in English in the YouTube and in the same way in the Google (+) blog.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti